- Identified which Enron employees are more likely to have committed fraud using machine learning and public Enron financial and email data;
- Gained practice in feature engineering, model selection, hyper-parameters tuning, validation strategies and evaluation metrics in a machine learning system.
- Investigated a dataset using R and exploratory data analysis techniques, exploring both single variables and relationships between variables;
- Found interesting relations between density, residual sugar, alcohol concentration and wine quality using a publicly available dataset on Portuguese wines.
- Chose a region and used data munging techniques to assess the quality of the data for validity, accuracy, completeness, consistency and uniformity;
- Fixed over-abbreviation of street names, turned phone numbers uniform, made use of MongoDB Geospatial index and performed additional analyses.
LAJEADO CITY HALL, LAJEADO, RS, BRAZIL
Systems Analyst, Jun 2016 – Present
- Analyze and indicate hardware and software that best suits citizens and city hall employees;
- Define standards for data naming and procedures related to data structure;
- Plan and formulate software requirements specifications.
MORNING STAR CONSULTING, RIO DE JANEIRO, RJ, BRAZIL
Consultant, Jan 2013 – May 2016
- Expanded and modified web applications in C# using ASP.NET MVC for three large companies on public and private sectors;
- Consulted with clients’ management to ensure agreement on system principles;
- Manipulated data related to stock markets, oil platforms, email marketing and others.
ZIEL TECNOLOGIA, RIO DE JANEIRO, RJ, BRAZIL
Systems Analyst, May 2011 – Jan 2013
- Developed desktop application modules in C# to allow customers to analyze stock market data in an efficient way, with back-testing and many other tools;
- Assessed the usefulness of application packages and adapted them to a user environment;
- Performed the role of Scrum Master in a team of three developers.
Data Analyst Nanodegree, Feb 2017
INSTITUTO MILITAR DE ENGENHARIA, RIO DE JANEIRO, RJ, BRAZIL
Bachelor of Science (BS) – Computer Engineering, Dec 2010
MACHINE LEARNING, COURSERA COURSE CERTIFICATES
License PL2CUQPYX8BE, Sep 2016
M101JS: MONGODB FOR NODE.JS DEVELOPERS, MONGODB
License a0aed58c90454930aefe08c588901a7f, Jul 2014